[NTLK] A Definative Polling on "The Best PIM"

From: Joey & Susan's Primary Hotmail \ (seidell23112_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Sat May 31 2003 - 09:42:31 PDT

Clear DayHi All,

I know we have gone down this road before and after a thorough search =
for same have determined that a definitive answer on the Best PIM has =
not been done. So, I am rehashing the topic.

The contenders are:

1. DateMan (Still Supported)
2. Action Names (Not Supported)
3. MoreInfo (Not Supported)
4. ACT! (Not Supported)
5. TimeTrax (Not Supported)
6. The built-in with no modifications (Not Supported)

What I am requesting is for each member to pick his/her favorite and =
explain why it is so. I just got my MP2K back from J&K Sales (Went =
through the upgrade service, see separate discussion on J&K Sales, Inc.) =
and have an MPU 2100. So, since I am reloading with all this extra HEAP =
(I never thought I could see so much HEAP) I would like to load the best =
a the pack. I have all of the above products and therefore will go with =
the prevailing number 1 pick!

So please participate, even if it has been done before! THANKS!

Sincerely,

Joey & Susan Seidell
email: seidell23112_at_hotmail.com

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html