Re: [NTLK] A Definative Polling on "The Best PIM"

From: John Charlton (johncharlton_at_mac.com)
Date: Sat May 31 2003 - 11:18:11 PDT

On Saturday, May 31, 2003, at 12:42 America/Montreal, Joey & Susan's
Primary Hotmail "23112" wrote:

> 1. DateMan (Still Supported)
> 2. Action Names (Not Supported)
> 3. MoreInfo (Not Supported)
> 4. ACT! (Not Supported)
> 5. TimeTrax (Not Supported)
> 6. The built-in with no modifications (Not Supported)
> [snip]
> I have all of the above products and therefore will go with =
> the prevailing number 1 pick!

I'd be curious to see a "side-by-side" of the above products. Seeing as
you've got them all, any chance you could write one up yourself? :-)

Comments from people on the list as to potential conflicts would also
be handy.

Personally I've been using MoreInfo for so long I've forgotten what it
does over stock. Tried it, liked it, bought it. Maybe should have done
more research.

jc

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html