[NTLK] Stupid Qs, eMate chargers and MP2x00

From: Alexander Goss (zandergoss_at_marmothall.net)
Date: Wed Nov 05 2003 - 15:19:56 PST

OK, I have two questions:
        1. You all know how there are the two little metallic circles on the
bottom of the eMate? I've been told that these are for chargers. Is
it possible to get one of these chargers anywhere?
        2. Does the Calculations part of NewtonWorks work on MP2x00s, or just
on eMates?

Thanks,

Zander

"My religion consists of a humble admiration of the illimitable
superior spirit who reveals himself in the slight details we are able
to perceive with our frail and feeble minds. That deeply emotional
conviction of the presence of a superior reasoning power, which is
revealed in the incomprehensible universe, forms my idea of God."

Albert Einstein

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html