Re: [NTLK] Returning from defection

From: Paul Guyot (pguyot_at_kallisys.net)
Date: Thu Nov 13 2003 - 05:25:35 PST

Aux environs du 13/11/03 à 14:20 +0100, sous le titre "Re: [NTLK]
Returning from defection", Paul Guyot prit sa plus belle plume pour
écrire les mots suivants:
>Install Jam (make sure you have Jam 2.6 from Perforce). Most Linux
>distributions have a port/package for it.

I mean 2.5 of course. There is no Jam 2.6. Latest is actually 2.5rc3,
what we use on Linux and MacOS X for our nightly builds.
The reason to make sure you have Jam 2.5 is that our Jamfiles rely on
recent changes in the Jambase. Maybe I could put more of the Jambase
in the Jamfiles to avoid this. Theoretically, it should compile with
freetype's Jam as well.

The website for Jam is:
http://www.perforce.com/jam/jam.html

Paul

--
Philosophie de baignoire - consultations sur rendez-vous.
NPDS/NewtonOS: http://newton.kallisys.net:8080/