[NTLK] Now Up-to-Date

From: James Buxton (bux1234567_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Nov 17 2003 - 13:26:06 PST

Iıve used Now Up-to-Date 3.6 for years on my PowerBook.

Only recently have I wanted to sync Dates and To Dos on my PowerBook with
those on my MessagePad. My copy of NCU 1.0 (by apparently using an
IntelliLink ³plug-in²) syncs with Up-to-Date version 3.5 calendar files,
but not 3.6, or with version 3.0 calendar files for that matter. (I also
happen to have a license for 3.0.) Does anyone out there have a 3.0 or 3.6
plug-in?

Iıve considered downgrading my 3.6 stuff to 3.5, but because I already own
licenses to 3.0 and 3.6, I donıt want to buy new licenses for such old
software.

Iım also aware of NSync 2.1 as a method of synching. What experiences has
anyone had using NSync 2.1?

Finally what other pre-Mac OS X methods for synching are there?

After I get the calendar stuff worked out, itıs on to contacts.

Thanks,

Jim

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html