[NTLK] How do developers deal with orientation...

From: Henry Stukenborg (hjstukenborg_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Nov 17 2003 - 13:33:18 PST

I was browsing one of the TabletPC blogs and they had an interesting
'developer's journey' on writing for the TPC.
<http://kstati.com/tabula/posts/775.aspx> At one point the writer said:
> "The Tablet PC brings a sort of a first for developers in the sense
> that nobody really had to deal with changing orientations. Even PDAs
> are just starting to be able to change from portrait to landscape, "

I was quick to point out the Newton's ability to handle this (in ways
unparalleled today), but also thought it would be interesting to hear
from some of the Newton developers on how they deal with changes in
orientation. Any takers?

-Henry

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html