Re: [NTLK] Looking for a simple countdown timer

From: Dan (dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com)
Date: Sun Nov 23 2003 - 21:52:07 PST

Yes and actually I can think of a few like that. Travel Clock by stand
alone (although it may not be big enough). And I have seen a BIG clock like
that, but I can't remember where though. I do remember it was on UNNA As
for the "always on" and using it for a clock along side ones bed, personally
I would rather get a cheap radio shack clock rather than use up my newtons
backlight on that, which are not that easy to replace.

-Dan