[NTLK] Looking for a simple countdown timer

From: Dan (dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com)
Date: Tue Nov 18 2003 - 12:19:41 PST

Hello all,
I am looking for a countdown timer. Something very quick to set the time
and go, yet allows for multiple timers and possibly a short note or two if I
had several timers and wanted to keep track of them and a alarm at the end
(selectable alarm would be nice so I could tell by the sound when the
countdown timer was up). Yes I know I could use the Dates app, put in say 5
to 30, list what it is about, etc etc I am really looking for something that
just say a couple of taps to set up and go. But if I wanted more I could do
it.

Either a stand alone app or a addon to dates is fine. Just something quick
and easy. Any ideas?

-Dan

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html