Re: [NTLK] Looking for a simple countdown timer

From: Dan (dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com)
Date: Sat Nov 22 2003 - 07:45:26 PST

Well I have tried all the apps mentioned. But none are what I am looking
for. While "Ellie's Countdown" comes close, it does not have a ablity to
just set it say 10 minutes from now. You have to specify a exact time, date
etc. (unless I got a older version and a newer one is different). I will
keep it on my newton though, as it is handy to see the exact time to a
future event some distance away.

As I said I am looking for something that is fast to set (does not deal with
the date, just say 5,10,15,30,hour settings or such, tap one buttion in the
app and it is set). Can handle multiple events (timers), with alarms and a
note if multiple timers are running so you know which is which. Looks like
there is "no such animal" as they say. Oh well. Thanks to all who offered
suggestions.

-Dan

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html