Re: [NTLK] newtontalk Digest V3 #628

From: james brosche (jbrosche_at_mac.com)
Date: Sun Nov 30 2003 - 21:01:51 PST

Hi everyone.
I am selling my newton 2100. It seems that it would be better off
going to a home where it is used more than a showpiece. I am throwing
it out to you guys before i post it on E-Bay. You guys have been so
helpful getting this running and working. Don't fret, i will be
keeping my 130 for fun.
I will take paypal if someone wants to buy it. $375 for it all +
shipping.
Below is what's included
Newton 2100 in great condition with many accessories. There is a real
small mark on the screen, but it has no effect on screen. Backlight is
working and very bright. Case is in perfect shape. All clips and
doors are on and working. Also included are Newton stylus, keyboard,
carrying case (original with the logo), power adaptor, serial adaptor
and cable and two PCMCIA blanks. An 8 MB flash card is included as
well. Also included is a KeySpan adaptor to connect it to a computer
with no serial port. This is a complete and working set I put together
and used. This is a great Newton that I want to go to a good home.
Includes:
*Newton Message Pad 2100 Original Not an Update
*Newton original stylus
*Newton keyboard
*Newton power adaptor
*Newton Battery (holds charge for days)
*Battery sled (holds 4 AA Bats)
*Original canvas carrying case for Newton and keyboard
*2 Serial dongles
*connection kit for Windows without serial
*Two PCMCIA blanks
*10MB flash card
*Original 2100 manuals
*two software CD’s