Re: [NTLK] .nwt image translation?

From: Paul Guyot (pguyot_at_kallisys.net)
Date: Wed Oct 01 2003 - 06:29:18 PDT

Aux environs du 1/10/03 à 9:15 -0400, sous le titre "[NTLK] .nwt
image translation?", Gary Ritchie prit sa plus belle plume pour
écrire les mots suivants:
>Is there yet a way to translate .nwt files which have my beautiful
>drawings inside?

NSOF to XML converter will let you transform the .nwt content to XML.
You can then use Michael's XSLT or any other XSLT to transform the
xml file in whatever format you want.

However, we don't handle drawing yet.

http://www.kallisys.com/newton/dcl/

>If there is someone working on this I would be happy to offer some sort
>of support as this is one feature greatly lacking in Newton
>connectivity. I often fancied I would try my hand at programming myself
>but alas, I am spread thin as it is.

We'll gladly accept any form of support.

For drawing, some formats are not documented, especially the ink
ones. Others are just a matter of coding the thing into the DCL. The
DCL will let you easily access the content of a NSOF file or a .nwt
attachment.

Paul

--
Philosophie de baignoire - consultations sur rendez-vous.
NPDS/NewtonOS: http://newton.kallisys.net:8080/