[NTLK] Dial up walkthrough?

From: Dr.Julie Armstrong (drarmstrong_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Oct 01 2003 - 06:18:40 PDT

I've tried several times to get an internet connection with my emate
and have had no success. So I gave up for a few months. Are there any
new (or newer) web pages which walk throuhg a tep-bystep process? It's
frustrating and I don't have a high level of tech knowledge. I'd love
for this to be the Little-unit-that-could when I travel... : (
Last time I tried it was to an ethernet and the address could not be
found. But right now I'm simply looking for a dial up.
Any suggestions appreciated, off list okay.

Thanks

  Julie

"Thousands of years ago, cats were worshipped as gods. Cats have never
forgotten this." Anonymous

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html