Re: [NTLK] eMate Charging says waiting??

From: Barry Rosenfeld (barryrosenfeld_at_comcast.net)
Date: Thu Oct 02 2003 - 18:12:42 PDT

I recently acquired an apparently never used rechargeable battery for my
MP2100 and had the same thing happen. I plugged it in and it said "waiting"
rather than charging. It turns out that it really was charging. (After I
unplugged it and turned it back on, it showed that the battery had charged.)
More recently it has gone back to saying "Charging" when it was charging.
So it is probably nothing to worry about. --Barry