Re: [NTLK] eMate Charging says waiting??

From: Michael Detlefsen (mdetlefsen_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Oct 02 2003 - 19:24:53 PDT

This also was my experience several weeks ago. I bought a "new" battery
pack from J&K, and plugged it in. It said "Waiting" for a long time,
but after leaving it overnight, it was charged. It now normally
recharges from the 20% level in a little over an hour, just as my
original rechargeable pack did, and lasts about 10 days on a charge,
also like my original.

Mike

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html