[NTLK] I've connected

From: suppaman (suppaman_at_softhome.net)
Date: Fri Oct 03 2003 - 11:21:38 PDT

Hi,
this mail is for Michael Sciascia (whose mail address I cannot recall now) and
for all newtontalkers to let you know that I've been able to connect my
Newton and my (old but new) iMac via ethernet.

It has been painless, though I could only rarely use email and didn't remember
the whole procedure, but it was rather easy..

Now I'm back on the net and I've installed Avi's Backdrop, cool.

What's next? (I am asking for suggestion..)

Bye

Andrea

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html