Re: [NTLK] NewtonIM

From: magicpenguin_at_torpedobird.com
Date: Tue Oct 07 2003 - 13:39:07 PDT

I would love to have reliable, compact, easy to use chat on the newton,
preferably directly to aim, and not jabber (really I just want to be
able to really add contacts while I am mobile).

The question is, is there enough interest to expand the current
available software (didn't newtjab lose its source...?), or to create
something altogether new.
I really do not know a thing about programming, especially on the newt
(I amd a graphics and webdesigner, most I do is php (LIGHT php ;) ),
but I would be willing to at least help a project towards this.
Something sleek with tabbed chatting and a general newt-ish GUI seems
in order...

~Ben

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html