[NTLK] MP 130

From: Thoma W Mattox (twmattox_at_lycos.com)
Date: Tue Oct 14 2003 - 07:45:12 PDT

What are the basic packages that MP 130 users should have/use???

Are there still upgrades available for the 130 (like the Implant 130)? Would I notice a huge difference between my 130 and a 2X00 (speed wise)?

I like the size and shape of my 130, but I am not sure that I am using it to its full advantage and am a little upset with the amount of time it takes for some functions...

Thanks

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html