Re: [NTLK] MP 130

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_euronet.nl)
Date: Tue Oct 14 2003 - 08:12:45 PDT

  Thoma W Mattox wrote:
> Would I notice a huge difference between my 130 and a 2X00 (speed
> wise)?

Yes (!)

> I like the size and shape of my 130, but I am not sure that I am using
> it to its full advantage and am a little upset with the amount of time
> it takes for some functions...

Though psychologically the 2x00 series somehow feels a lot bigger
you'll notice there's actually very little difference in size if you
put them on top of each other.
As for speed, amount of time it takes etc. try a 2100 once and you'll
never turn back. You might speed it up later though ;-)

Robert Benschop

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html