[NTLK] Speaking of Storage cards....

From: TheCraigLaw_at_aol.com
Date: Fri Oct 17 2003 - 15:05:01 PDT

I hate to keep asking mundane questions...

Hour by second(!) I am discovering all of the niceties and complexities with
OS 2.0 in my MP 130. Makes me wonder why I held out for so long w/ 1.3 OS...

Anyway, my questions; I remember with my 120 1.3OS, there was a limit of the
size of cards I could use. Is there any limit to the size of cards I can use
w/ my 130?

Also, what about PCMCIA modems? Am I correct in assuming that the 1.3OS
Newtons could NOT use them, and the 2.x Newtons can? And if so, will ANY PCMCIA
modem that can be used by my Powerbook(s) also be used by my 130?

Finally(!) ... last question I promise! ... I remember always having to
restart my old 120 because I would run outta "Heap Space." What is the deal w/ that
issue regarding my 130 and/or OS 2.0?

Thanks again and again,

Craig W.
Your resident 2.x Neophyte

Craig W.
Atlanta GA
PAYPAL [thecraiglaw_at_aol.com] PREFERRED

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html