Re: [NTLK] newtontalk Digest V3 #568

From: doppler (roman_at_pixell.net)
Date: Tue Oct 28 2003 - 16:13:18 PST

03-10-28 09.28, skrev newtontalk_at_newtontalk.netnewtontalk_at_newtontalk.net
följande:

> Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 15:24:44 -0500
> Subject: [NTLK] NewtSync & MoreInfo
> From: Scotty Technoir <tick0001_at_algonquincollege.com>
>

> has anyone got nsync and MI to work together? my dates sync but iCal
> only receives a few random "events"; no meetings, repeating meetings,
> to-dos. perhaps there is a plug-in i am not aware of?
> or would Escale be a better choice? i have not yet gotten the Sync
> function to work at all. any comments?

should work with glass onions plugs, methinks. MI wörkz with the default
names/dates soups - spliffed up, of course...

i havent been using MI for about a year now, but from what i recall, it
works fine with newtsync. remember that some major bugfixing is going on t
everchnging as we speak...

/ ®

                      roman pixell

_________karmatic_experience_group__