Re: [NTLK] newtontalk Digest V3 #568 [MI & newtsync]

From: Scotty Technoir (tick0001_at_algonquincollege.com)
Date: Tue Oct 28 2003 - 22:36:32 PST

On Tuesday, October 28, 2003, at 07:13 PM, doppler wrote:

> 03-10-28 09.28, skrev newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net
> newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net
> följande:
>
> should work with glass onions plugs, methinks. MI wörkz with the
> default
> names/dates soups - spliffed up, of course...
>
> i havent been using MI for about a year now, but from what i recall, it
> works fine with newtsync. remember that some major bugfixing is going
> on t
> everchnging as we speak...
>
> / ®

thanks Roman, you are correct. the problem was that my newton repeating
meetings were synced as one-time meetings in iCal. all i had to do was
scroll back to the original date and set them to repeat weekly, and
tweak a few monthly meetings. it still seems to miss "events" but i am
satisfied for the moment.

still wondering about escale's sync function. when i run it seems to
hang. time for another attempt..

st

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html