[NTLK] Newt Calise Case

From: Robert JA Basilio Jr. (boojie_at_philmug.org)
Date: Mon Sep 01 2003 - 09:46:53 PDT

Hi All:

I have a used Newton Calise Case for the Newt 2000/2100 in very good condition which I got from a fellow lister Tom Zahm. I'm willing to let it go for the first person who donates $7 to the Newt fund. However, seller should send $3 for shipping from 15232, either through PayPal (boojie_at_philmug.org), money order, or check.

Please email offlist me for those interested and for my address if the latter two payment methods are preferred. Thanks.

Robert
-------
"There are always alternatives. We just have to find them."
- Kathryn Janeway, Captain, Starship Voyager

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html