Re: [NTLK] Please Talk Me Out of This!.

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Sep 02 2003 - 02:51:12 PDT

------------------
>handheld just pushed me over the edge......I know this is not "palm'
related but it just goes to illustrate how state of the art the Newton
is.......Like we say in Harleyland, If I had to explain, you
>wouldn't understand.

A pretty face only lasts so long, under the 'makeup' is what counts. Glad
you weren't deceived.
------------------
>The other thing is the comradeship, I've met so many great folks I would
>consider "friend"- just from a common intrest.

Great minds 'think' alike.
------------------
>It's kinda like why the hell would someone want to drive a '65 GTO when
they can drive a '03 tofastandfurioushotwheel......

>Greg

Yeah, a 'Hemi' is sooo raw and noisy, just grunts even when idle.
After 5 days of a V-6 SUV, I couldn't wait to drive my V-8 Durango, sooo
different.

!ooW %-) www.lanug.org
Pres. of LA Newton Users Group!...over $teve's Live Body.
A NewtonAddict on MacAddictYr2003!

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html