[NTLK] "Back To School Sale" - Brand New MP 2100's

From: Joey & Susan's Primary Hotmail (seidell23112_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Sep 04 2003 - 10:58:20 PDT

Hi Ron,
On Thu, 04 Sep 2003 09:05:25 -0500 you wrote:

"Joey, I received your jpgs of what you're selling, but you only sent us a
single photo of the new Newton. I would especially like to see the rest of
the batch your partner has and a hi res closeup front and back of the
Newton. Ok? Hopefully this may bring to a conclusion the uncertainty people
seem to be having toward your posts."

There are no other pictures which are more pertinent to the MP 2100 then the picture I have provided. There is NO way I am going to open (Brake Open the FACTORY SEAL) an MP 2100 box to show someone a picture of an MP 2100. Any person who needs to see what an MP 2100 looks like prior to purchase need not apply, because that person obviously has no idea what they are buying.

I became a member of this LIST, because it supported the Newton and all its glory! It has taught me some things and hopefully I have taught someone something that they did not know. This whole bashing thing is sickening to be totally honest! I came to the list very excited because I was able to offer for sale BRAND NEW FACTORY SEALED Apple Newton MP 2100! I bought one and upon receipt of the MP 2100, I immediately thought of this Group. When I first posted, I was very excited, because I thought this was like a once in a life time opportunity! The ability to own and BNFS MP 2100 in the year 2003 was simply unheard of! Who would have imagined, not me! When the Newtons were hot and heavy, back in the day when Apple was doing the right thing, I was the proud owner of the MP line, which included (I owned): MP 110, MP 120, MP 130, MP 2000 and then the upgraded MP 2100. Yes, I was one of the people who bought the MP 2000 and then 2 months later, Apple came out with the MP 2100. So, off my 2000 went for t
he upgrade and arrived back a week later as an MP 2100. So, I have had te opportunity to appreciate the breaking of the seal and it feels GREAT to be ble to do it. The awesomeness you feel as you open the box and catch your first look at your new baby! So, with much excitement, I came to the Group with that thought process, only to be insulted, character attacked, message slammed, and belittled. So, I went in search for better rates and came back with some. The money was cut, but did that stop ny of the insults, no. This group has tainted itself in my eyes. Let me point out that I realize people can say what ever they want, to a point! As a retired Chief Detective with the Criminal Investigtions Division of the US Marine Corps I have some pretty THICK Skin. My history with the Marines is a testiment of my character and fortitude. So when an email starts to take a personal slant, the whole email is then subject to be characterized as an attack. None of my emails were offensive in nature and all wer
e sent in with nothing but the best intentions! Of all the people out there who attacked my character or the sincerity of my emails, only one posted a half ass apology. No one has sent anything to me off list. And who ever I cc: or bc: for that matter is simply no one business except for the person it went to. You my notice that this email is cc: to the group, so what. Sorry this is so long, but it is over due!

In closing let me repeat a prior email: When you break out the flame thrower and start spewing ignited petro gel, it would help greatly if you took aim at an enemy and prevented friendly fire.

My mother had a saying when I was a kid arguing with my sister. It went something like this, "If you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say nothing at all"!

Till next time...

God Speed

Semper Fi!

Joey Seidell