Re: [NTLK] "Back To School Sale" - Brand New MP 2100's

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_euronet.nl)
Date: Thu Sep 04 2003 - 11:29:45 PDT

Joey & Susan's Primary Hotmail wrote:
> In closing let me repeat a prior email: When you break out the flame
> thrower and start spewing ignited petro gel, it would help greatly if
> you took aim at an enemy and prevented friendly fire.

Joey (and I have said to to other sellers on this list before as well,
you know who you are) rule number 1 of selling, especially on the web:
stay calm. Rule number 2 to 99: stay calm.

Both as somebody that has sold a lot on this list in the past (and
might again in the future) but also as a list member, all these big
letters back and forth aren't fun.
It being fun being part of this community is why we're here in the
first place.

So spoil our fun and you won't be appreciated.

Try and sell something expensive and you'll always be flamed, that's
just how it is.

But on the upside, count the amount of postings lately that backed you
up, read them, appreciate them and realize that the worst you can do it
fight out your fights on this list.

So basically, take BIG arguments off list if not absolutely needed to
be kept on-list, otherwise it won't do anybody any good.

Robert Benschop

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html