Re: [NTLK] ANUG - was Back To School Sale" - Bran

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_euronet.nl)
Date: Thu Sep 04 2003 - 14:55:01 PDT

Andrei Chichak wrote:
> Armistice was "A Newton on a Board". A Nubus board that you plug into
> the
> back of your 68K Mac. The 1.x operating system and ROM image was
> downloaded
> into RAM and the ARM processor went about it's business.

Now I'm starting to grasp why Victor was that eager, would love to see
that board myself!
(but considering the fact that my roundtrip would be more than double
than Victor's it seems sort of unlikely ;-)

But I second Peter's call, if it would be possible to post pictures
somewhere at some point it would be very appreciated.

Robert Benschop

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html