Re: [NTLK] Proud owner of a new eMate 300!

From: Jim Siburt (jsiburt_at_mac.com)
Date: Sun Sep 07 2003 - 14:00:15 PDT

Thank you to everyone for all of the great information and pointing me
in the right direction. ; ) But I have one more question and it may be
a stupid one. But I think I remember something about stupid questions .
. . anyway.

If I want to connect my eMate to my Mac (PB 17", Imac, etc) how do I do
that by ethernet or wireless without having the drivers on my emate? It
seems like a Catch22. I can't get anything on my eMate unless I connect
and I can't connect unless I have drivers installed. : (

Any economical suggestions? My ultimate outcome is a wireless eMate
which will then function on my home network. Also is it true that if I
install the NIE software that I won't have anymore storage space?

Thank You

Jim S.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html