[NTLK] Newton MP130 and 802.1b

From: kyle kestell (kmkestell_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Sep 10 2003 - 08:30:27 PDT

Hey, this is my first post, so excuse my ignorance. I
just got a newton MP130 from eBay. It's scheduled to
be shipped to me in a few days, and while I've been
waiting, I've been looking all over for information on
using 802.1b (wifi) with my 130. So far, I've found a
couple resources that say that it's possible, but a
few of them seem to hint at the fact that only with
the MP2000/2100. Has anyone had any luck with
installing an 802.1b card in their MP130? Did it work
with most wifi networks? With an Apple Base Station
(not the airport extreme, the older white base
stations)? Sorry if this is either a stupid question
or if it's been answered before (i searched the list
archives with little luck), but any help would REALLY
be appreciated.

Thanks!
Kyle