Re: [NTLK] Newton MP130 and 802.1b

From: Glen Warner (gdwarner_at_mindspring.com)
Date: Fri Sep 12 2003 - 02:10:31 PDT

kyle kestell <kmkestell_at_yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hey, this is my first post, so excuse my ignorance. I
> just got a newton MP130 from eBay.

(*snip*)

I just ordered a refurbished MP130 from Shreve Systems; $29 for the
unit: no stylus, no powersupply, no batteries. :o\ (No problem! I've
got lotsa AA batteries .... and I have access to several of those OMP
styluses at the amazingly low price of $.50 each). Also picked up a
Newton keyboard for the same price, and one of those old Newton modems
for (ready?) $1.00 ...! :o)

Now, if only the MIB (Men In Brown, as in those UPS guys (and gals))
had matter transmitters .....

> Kyle

--gdw

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html