Re: [NTLK] OT Spam

From: Ian Meyer (ianmeyer_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Sep 11 2003 - 09:40:12 PDT

Apple's X11 is slick, and comes included with Panther (er, will come).
I installed KDE through Fink for it, and it was pretty slick. One of
the main players for Fink and KDE on OS X is a member of the local
Linux User Group in my area.

The only problem with Fink (IMHO) is that it downloads source that you
have to compile (and dependencies that you have to compile) so it can
take quite a while to get it running...

Ian

(now lets see if I cut out enough of the forward that the list SW sill
post this and not return it...)

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html