Re: [NTLK] 130 and Windows/Palm

From: Woody Smith (woody_at_bitstream.net)
Date: Fri Sep 12 2003 - 16:39:46 PDT

Hi Phil
I don't use windows or palm, but I seem to recall many threads related
to this issue. Have you read the FAQs and searched the archives.
People are able to connect to Windows up to xp, Linux, Mac up to 10.2,
email clients, ethernet wireless and wired, internet and I think even
palm.
While many threads are related to difficulties (people don't ask for
what they have) a large number are also announcing accomplishments.
Sometimes the person who can help is not reading at the time so I think
you did the right thing in reposting.
If the FAQs and Archives are not helpful I hope someone with experience
with your needs responds.
Woody

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html