[NTLK] Some problems with NewtSync and Escale

From: Igor Venturi (linkigortothepast_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Sep 15 2003 - 09:50:32 PDT

Ciao
my name is Igor, it's my first time here on this ML
first of alla i want to greet everybody, then I want to tell you that
i'm Italian and my English is not so good so try to forgive my
mistakes:-)
well i can connect my Newton Pad 2100 with my PB G4 12" by NCU but if i
try to connect it with NewtSync or Escale there is always a problem:-(
address not found or something like that
i use a 3Com ethernet card and i have installed everything that i need
to use it.
dhcp active
i can also surf the web with NewtScape but i do not achieve to download
my e-mails:-( but i think that for emails it's my fault:-)

some helps?:-)

many thanks

ciao

igor

iChat: linkigortothepast
ICQ: 146220547
non mandatemi file in formato Microsoft Office e anche se me li
mandaste riuscirei ad aprirli lo stesso:-D

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html