Re: [NTLK] Downloading from UNNA

From: Edward Humes (ehumes_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Sep 17 2003 - 09:01:28 PDT

It's strange. I followed your link to unna.org, navigated to notes
enhancements, then downloaded promptpad with no problem.

but when I do a search at at philly or toronto mirrors, the pkg files
are read by Safari as text files. try this link and see if you have the
same problem as I do:

http://toronto.unna.org/unna/utilites/notes_enhancements/PromptPad/

Anyway, thanks for the help: I got the files I needed!

Ed

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html