[NTLK] 2X00 cases for Sale on EBAY

From: Allan Ngaparu (angaparu_at_optusnet.com.au)
Date: Thu Sep 18 2003 - 03:05:56 PDT

The reason I am mentioning these cases is that they are really neat, cool and any other superlative you can think of.I reckon they are the best cases I have seen for the Newt. I bought one and the seller offered me one even after I failed to win the auction. I had had some correspsondence with him prior to bidding and he cut me some slack and let me buy at the price of the winning auction as my best bid didn't win. Evidently you can offer to sell an item to unsuccessful bidders at the winning price.
I have been using this case and now feel comfortable that it will be my main vehicle for my prized u2000. He told me he has a quantity to sell on behalf of the owner. Here is the link to check them out
Ebay No item number 3047078652

Allan Ngaparu
Brisbane Australia

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html