Re: [NTLK] 2X00 cases for Sale on EBAY

From: Caretech_at_rogers.com
Date: Thu Sep 18 2003 - 07:05:40 PDT

Allan Ngaparu wrote ..
IT seems like a nice case. My problem has been that anything with a
book cover makes the unit more difficultt to grab and hold in the left
hand and write with the other. So I bought a flip case and I find it
works really well as it allows very quick and easy grab and flip
(holding it very secure) and write. Also comes with a loop handle that
you slide your hand in the back side and this allows even more
security. Then to top it off the flip cover had a hard plastic insert
to protect the screen and the back side has little hooks to tie a
shoulder strap included. Oh did I mention that you can access the side
top port and there is even an external loop to hold an extra pen.

IN my opinion this unit is the fastest and easiest secure unit. Ok.. I
can't carry ten cards.

ray
On Thursday, September 18, 2003, at 06:05 AM, Allan Ngaparu wrote:

> 3047078652
R.Arseneau
caretech_at_rogers.com

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html