Re: [NTLK] 2X00 cases for Sale on EBAY

From: Allan Ngaparu (angaparu_at_optusnet.com.au)
Date: Thu Sep 18 2003 - 07:44:38 PDT

Hi,

I had missed out on a couple of auctions for these and one went for
thirty -seven dollars. I actually emailed the seller and said you must be
happy with that price and was informed most he had auctioned went for that
sort of money. The second auction I missed out on it went for US$23. and
something, so I got mine at that price. To be fair to the seller he had
taken into account that I lived in Australia and would have higher delivery
costs to bear. He also had to work it out with the owner of the merchandise
as he was seller for someone else.

I guess the market determines the price in an auction, so it might be worth
emailing the seller to see what he can do for you.

Allan Ngaparu