Re: [NTLK] Printijg from your Newton

From: Peter H. Coffin (hellsop_at_ninehells.com)
Date: Sun Sep 21 2003 - 11:49:52 PDT

On Sun, Sep 21, 2003 at 08:40:15PM +0200, Robert Benschop wrote:
> Here are the printers that got posted to the list in May and the latest
> that have been added at the bottom:

It's *almost* good enough to say that anything that understands
Postscript has a decent chance of working with a Newton, given that a
physical connection can be made somehow. I haven't heard or read that
anything postscript-driven DOESN'T work. I vaguely remember reading
about someone getting a Postscript-speaking plotter to work with a newt
once, but don't remember any details.

--
16 megs in a '95 box! Yo Ho Ho and a battle of RAM!
List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html