Re: [NTLK] URGENT: DO NOT BUY THIS, an aside.

From: Brian Pearce (bpearce_at_cloud9.net)
Date: Tue Sep 23 2003 - 11:18:52 PDT

> How about Ferdi lending one to PCBman (free of charge), so that he can
> put
> us all out of our misery and state whether or not it is:
>
> a. A copy or
> b. Inferior quality.

That's not really even the point here. David put a great deal of time
and effort into developing the SER-001 product to begin with, and he
has every right to feel slighted if his hard work is appropriated by
someone else. Any claims of "improvement" or "superior quality" only
add insult to injury.

BRIAN/bpearce_at_cloud9.net

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html