Re: [NTLK] URGENT: DO NOT BUY THIS.

From: Trevor Birch (Trevor.Birch_at_btclick.com)
Date: Tue Sep 23 2003 - 14:06:51 PDT

Robert,

I interspaced my comments with you original text. Sorry if it appeared as
your copyright - whoops topical subject! I'll not do it in future.

I'm very conscious that a lot of you use your MessagePads for email, but, as
I don't yet, I'm not sure how much of the original messages to leave in or
delete, or whether you can see rich text or normal text.

I promise I'll try and improve my performance and become a worthy member of
the group.

Regards Trevor Birch

Trevor.Birch_at_btclick.com