Re: [NTLK] Potential Battery Rebuilder found

From: Jim Siburt (jsiburt_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Sep 25 2003 - 08:22:34 PDT

On Thursday, September 25, 2003, at 11:05 AM, Laurent Daudelin wrote:

> On 25/09/03 10:42, "Ravindra Mohabeer" <mohabeer_at_yorku.ca> wrote:
> [snip!]
>> I'll let you know how it works out and the details of what they do
>> and so on
>> if you're interested.
>
> At that price, that's definitely interesting! Keep us posted!

Glen sent me this link for Interstate Battery which after doing a
search listed Newton and eMate batteries.

http://www.ibsa.com/

The eMate battery was only $25 USD. If someone could look at the specs
and verify that is will actually work this may be a very good deal.

Regards,
Jim Siburt
New Media Design
www.logicaldreams.org