Re: [NTLK] Action Names and Time Recorder

From: David M. Ensteness (denstene_at_mac.com)
Date: Sun Sep 28 2003 - 21:01:55 PDT

I will dig around in the archives. I see abandonware as being beyond
piracy, who are you stealing from? You can't pay em if you want to. I
am one of those guys that think all abandoned software should be open
sourced and all old books should go into the public domain.

Thanks again.

I do really like MoreInfo and even have a copy but its not registered
and its my understanding its something like $80, which I simply can not
afford.

David

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html