[NTLK] Amusing discovery

From: Richard Kilpatrick (dmc12_at_btconnect.com)
Date: Tue Apr 06 2004 - 07:02:16 PDT

In the UK, we had an online function on early Digital satellite called
'Open' - you bought an infra-red keyboard, which is clear blue plastic
with blue keys. I found one at a flea market with a missing space bar,
and have had it floating around the house for ages unused.

The keys are identical to eMate keys, so I now have an eMate with blue
cursor and power keys ;) Sadly the fonts aren't close enough for me to
make blue Return etc. keys, and it lacks a control key.

Richard

--
Tasty Other - Because Far Too Much in Life Makes Sense
Music for download - coming soon (RIP MP3.com)