[NTLK] Newtscape Question (re: problems with tables)

From: MKow1234_at_aol.com
Date: Tue Apr 06 2004 - 07:14:08 PDT

Hello Everybody:

I succeeded in getting onto the 'Net with my MP 2100, using Newtscape and
Earthlink as my ISP (I still maintain my AOL account, for communication access).
However, I am having trouble reading web pages, due to nested tables.

According to the Newtscape manual, there is supposed to be an option: "Select
OPTIONS. Then, select MORE OPTIONS. Deselect TABLES" {sic}. I don't have a
'MORE OPTIONS' to choose! Is this because I did not load all of the
Newtscape plug-ins, or do I possibly have an older version of Newtscape on my MP 2100?
Any information would be appreciated. Thank you.

Matt K.
mkow1234_at_aol.com