[NTLK] [ANN] UNNA recent entries page

From: Victor Rehorst (victor_at_newtontalk.net)
Date: Wed Apr 07 2004 - 11:20:36 PDT

Since I was gosh-awful slow in writing news entries when the archive is
updated, I realized that writing entries in the database *and* writing news
postings was largely redundant.

So, I've replaced the news page with a new "recent entries" page:

http://www.unna.org/recent/

This page shows the last 15 entries in the UNNA database that were added or
updated. Stuff that was just added to the database will be at the top of the
list. From each entry you can go either to its details or to its directory in
the archive.

Are you all enjoying these new features? I haven't heard much talk about
them... finally UNNA has a database and no one wants to write descriptions!
Or tell me about it! Yeesh :)

While you browse the archive, any directory that lacks a description has a
"Submit a Description" link at the top. Using it you can submit a description
and then you will be returned back to where you were. It's easy! It's fast!
  Please do it! It'll be good! Because then you can search the archive!
Exclamation points not included!