[NTLK] VoiceNotes

From: Tom McDougal (tmcdougal_at_newted.org)
Date: Wed Apr 07 2004 - 19:19:02 PDT

I'm upset. March 31 I purchased VoiceNotes 1.10. I received
confirmation email along with an invitation to download it. This I
tried to do, but got "Decompression failed" when Stuffit tried to
decompress it. Email to the various addresses in the confirmation
message all bounced back, unknown user. Queries posted to the support
page of their website have yielded no responses.

Anyone have any suggestions for me besides refusing the charge on my
credit card?

Thanks,
-Tom