Re: [NTLK] printing from a newton via a linux box

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_telebyte.nl)
Date: Tue Apr 13 2004 - 11:30:11 PDT

On 13-apr-04, at 18:31, Martin Joseph wrote:
> I don't really know what Robert is referring to in this context.
> Make sure your appletalk setup preference is pointed to the right
> network (ie ethernet).

Sorry, guess I wasn't clear. Ta make matters worse I mentioned Windows,
realizing later that this is a Mac thing only...

What I meant, you can set up everything on a Mac 100% correct and still
not get any result because apart from the fact that everything should
be set up 100% you also need NCU to be running and trying to make
connection on AppleTalk, otherwise the Newt will never see the
computer. Still no idea if any of this works on Linux...

Robert Benschop