Re: [NTLK] Qn: Backlight stays on

From: Rod (lavo_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Apr 13 2004 - 21:35:51 PDT

On 14/4/04 12:25 PM, "Laurent Daudelin" <laurent.daudelin_at_verizon.net>
wrote:

> on 13/04/04 23:48, Rod at lavo_at_mac.com wrote:
>
>> Hi All!
>>
>> It has been a long time since I have posted properly on this list! Anyway,
>> I have a question. I received a 2000 today that when you turn it on, after
>> 2 seconds the backlight comes on. Does anyone know how to turn it off?
>
> Maybe the on/off switch is sticky so that when you flip it on, the switch
> stays in the on position, which turns, by default, the backlight.
>
> -Laurent.

Funny you should say that, as now the backlight stays off unless the power
switch is held down. As you mentioned, the switch must be sticky. It has
been in storage for a few years, from what I have been told.

Thanks for your help Laurent!

Seeya

Rod!