Re: [NTLK] I miss my Newton now..

From: Bird Taylor (birdtaylor_at_cox.net)
Date: Thu Apr 15 2004 - 06:32:09 PDT

Hey Bruce,
I ride my bike with Newton 2000+. I have panniers that I carry my stuff
in. Timberland sells an aluminum case that the Newton fits in with a
little dense packing foam. It is marketed as a lunch box / case by SEGG.
It cost me about $30. It has a silicon gasket on the lid and the box is
very light. I've also checked out some of the waterproof dry boxes for
divers. It looks like the UK 309 box might be a good choice if you want
more protection, but are willing to trade the increase in weight and size.

Clear Skies,
BIrd