Re: [NTLK] I miss my Newton now..

From: David Golden (ikondave599_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Apr 15 2004 - 14:26:11 PDT

Check out the LL Bean site. They have a pretty nifty assortment of
waterproof thingies for folks who are into kayaking and general
camping. Our family has a s*** load of LL Bean Luggage and bags that
all seem to be indestructible. On a side issue for anyone who has
school age children; their heavy duty book bag/ backpacks are a
fantastic value.

I have no financial interest in LL Bean, etc, etc.

Dave