Re: [NTLK] Direction

From: Alan Davis (mdawd_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Sat Apr 17 2004 - 18:37:38 PDT

I have never lost data on a 32MB card and I have three of them. Even when
one went bad a few months ago, I was able to do a backup off it and lost
nothing. Am I just lucky, or is the Newton just good, or both?!
;*)

_____
    We trained hard- but it seemed that every time we began to form up into
teams, we would be reorganized. I was to learn later in life that we tend to
meet any new situation by reorganizing- and a wonderful method it can be for
creating the illusion of progress while producing confusion, inefficiency,
and demoralization.

                                             Petronius Arbiter
                                             210 B.C.